Yes, there is a recurring yearly subscription fee of $59.95 to maintain your active listing.
Counseling, evaluating, and therapy professionals must possess the necessary level of academic and practical training required to meet national and state licensing and certification board standards, and show active status. We reserve the right to decline membership to those who do not meet the professional standards mentioned above.
Yes, if you are dissatisfied after joining, there is no obligation to continue. Simply provide us with a 15-day notice of your intent to cancel and we will terminate your subscription and deactivate your profile once your current yearly subscription ends. Your profile will remain in our database so you can always rejoin at a later date.
- Build your practice through advertising your unique skills and training to set yourself apart from other professionals. Our expanded search criteria feature allows you to tag specialized training and expertise in your profile that is specific to your field.
- Enhance your professional reputation through the ratings and comments section included on all profile pages. This provides your former and present clients with the opportunity to share feedback and testimony as a way of recommending your services to others.
- For those of you who enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, we offer you the opportunity to submit articles to our Parent Corner. This is an area of our directory where parents can acquire new information, hear from other parents, and learn about current best practices.
- General questions can be directed to email@example.com
- Questions related to profile setup, maintenance, technical support, and requests to add specific search criteria terms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions related to billing issues, please email email@example.com
- Questions related to cancellation of subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note all emails will be answered within 24 hours, 7 days per week